Changelog for 2.8.0
- improve: Added licenseUsage (new field) to licenseStatus function
- improve: update major bpmn-engine@14 version
- improve: add audit record when running a workflow
- improve: add audit record when starting a process
- fix: initialize worker agent socket
- fix: add tzdata package to docker image
The new bpmn-engine@14 with support for Call Activity does not support shared BPMN-process output.
This means that script tasks writing to
environment.output.output writes to separate output object instances per BPMN-process. When the BPMN-process completes the different output instances are merged into the Onify Process output.