To get in contact with support, you need to contact us via email at [email protected].
Requirements to get support:
- Use the above channels (do not use Teams, Skype, etc)
- Only approved persons can contact support
- Only English (prefered) and Swedish
For more information, see our SLA.
Do you have general questions about the product or would like to see some new features, please use our community. English is prefered...
If you only want to know what is new in latest release, please see changelog.
Are you missing some documentation, post a question in our community. Do you want to help us improve the documentation? Use the "Suggest edits" button to suggest changes to the current documentation. Thanks!
If the issue is not with the product itself and has something to do with your specific setup (customizations, integrations, etc.) of Onify, please contact your local partner. If you do not have a local partner, please contact us at [email protected]
|Bronze||- Standard SLA|
- Respond within 24 business hours
- 1 contact person
|Included in license price|
|Silver||- Standard SLA|
- Respond within 16 business hours
- 2 contact persons
- 1 Test/Lab/Development instance included
- Monthly meetings (1h)
|20% license price|
|Gold||- 24/7 support available|
- Better SLA
- More contact persons
- More Test/Lab/Development instances
- Monitoring of system and logs
- Own support Slack channel
- Onify Forge
- Upgrade assistance
- Other specific requirements
Updated 3 months ago
For more information about our support, please also read
|Service Level Agreement (SLA)|